CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a compound found mainly in the flowers of hemp plant. The use of CBD flower is widespread all over the world, and its importance is increasing rapidly. Cannabidiol Flower is used by the same people to get the full health benefits of CBD without the drug effect associated with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is a medical compound. People use CBD flowers as an intoxicant.
CBD flowers can be classified according to several criteria: their CBD content, the variety of the original plant or the cultivation method. Let’s take a look at this last criterion for a moment. The CBD flowers we offer in our stock come from three cultivation methods, each with its own characteristics:
- The outdoor CBD flower (sometimes spelled “out door” on French sites). As its name suggests, this CBD flower is grown outdoors. Closer to nature, the outdoor CBD flower is shaped by the elements of its immediate environment, namely the quality of the soil in which the cannabis plant grew, temperature, humidity, quality of fertilizers, etc. Outdoor cultivation produces CBD flowers at a lower cost, which is reflected in the selling price, which remains low. This type of cultivation also has a good carbon footprint. There is, however, one constraint: the quality of CBD flower from outdoor cultivation is uneven, with cannabidiol flowers sometimes having an unflattering shape.
- The indoor CBD flower, from indoor cultivation. The farmer mobilizes artificial lighting, ventilation, air conditioning and hygrometry technologies to grow the hemp plant (Cannabis L. Sativa or Cannabis Indica) indoors. This enables him to control all growing factors (temperature, soil quality, humidity) and produce premium-quality CBD flowers. Indoor cultivation costs more, which is reflected in the selling price of indoor flowers.
- Greenhouse CBD flower, grown in a greenhouse. It’s an intermediate crop between indoor and outdoor. The hemp plant grows in the ground and in the sun, but is protected from bad weather and other climatic hazards by a greenhouse (or Greenhouse). The quality of CBD Greenhouse flowers is somewhere between indoor and outdoor… and so is their selling price.
Of course, THC levels remain virtually nil, regardless of how CBD flowers are grown. So you can make your choice with complete peace of mind. Purists and gourmets generally prefer outdoor CBD flowers. Those looking for premium-quality CBD flowers will choose from the available indoor CBD flower stock. Greenhouse stock presents an excellent compromise between the premium quality of Indoor and the reduced price of Outdoor.
How to consume CBD flower
Unlike CBD oil and CBD foods (candy, chewing gum, lozenges, energy drinks…), CBD flower doesn’t come ready-to-use. You’ll need to make a little effort to consume it the right way. Here are your options:
- Smoking CBD flower. Let’s quickly avoid this mode of consumption, which is very harmful to humans.
- Vaping CBD flower. This involves heating CBD flower to around 200° C, a heat almost five times lower than that of combustion for smoking. Vaping takes place in a specially designed device. Again, this is not the most body-friendly method of consumption.
- CBD flower infusion. This is the method of consumption we recommend. It involves dissolving the CBD flower in a hot liquid, usually water or milk. You can add other plants, fruits or spices to your infusion if the strong taste of the hemp plant doesn’t suit you. Our stock includes infusions and cbd teas of premium quality for a serene, soothing interlude at any time of day. The raw aromas of cannabidiol are softened in the flavors of orange, mint, lemon aroma (Lemon flavor), apple, verbena or even organic rooibos.
Do you offer specials on CBD flowers?
Yes! We’re currently offering a promo based on the quantity ordered. For example, we offer 5 grams on every order of 20 grams of CBD flowers. We’re also offering loyalty points to convert into a price reduction on every purchase.
By purchasing Freeze Kush CBD flower lemon flavors (20 grams), you earn €8.77 which can be converted into a voucher for a future purchase. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to make a bulk purchase (large quantity).
Do you offer potent CBD flowers?
Yes! If you’re a consumer accustomed to the organic aromas of CBD flower and the soothing, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of the hemp plant, we’ve got just what you need to take it to the next level. Our stock of potent CBD flowers offers you references highly dosed in CBD and THC-free (levels below 0.3%).
It should be noted that the notion of “potency” can be subjective, as there is no standardized definition that frames this qualifier. For some, a flower with more than 10% CBD will qualify as potent. For others, you’ll need to go up to 70% (or even beyond), with flowers enriched with CBD crystals. Here’s what you need to know about the potency of commercially available CBD flowers: